Welcome to the HR Compliance Check™ survey.
Your survey responses will be completely confidential and anonymous. The survey will take approximately 60 minutes.
Survey Instructions and Tips
TIP! This survey works best with Chrome or Firefox.
1. Please complete all the questions within the question groups. Each question group represents a state or federal law. Under each question group is a series of questions associated with that law. Full list of all laws.
2. The “Question Progress” list to the right of the survey screen will show which questions have been completed. The screen shot below shows, for example that four out of four questions have been answered for the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) of 1964 question group.
You can also see your progress on the entire survey in the “Report Status” near the top of the Survey.
3. All questions must be completed before printing the report.
4. A red button will appear at the top of the page which will allow you to print the report.
5. Use the filters to select the federal or state question groups. You can filter by State, Question Group, or choose only Not Answered or Answered questions.
6. Please use the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page to save your answers. If you do not use the “Save Changes” button your questions will not be saved!
TIP! Use the drop down menu bar to answer the specific question groups. This will allow the respondent to only view one specific law and related questions on the page.